– Ah, why is it never in one hit? – I could take the shopping cart.
– Do you wanna get the shopping cart?
– Forget it, fine. (screams) – (FBE) This week, we’re playing
the original Contra with teens to see if they can beat it,
but if you see this between noon and 3 PM Pacific
on Tuesday, we’re live right now gaming with our subs,
so check us out at Twitch.tv/FBELive.
See you all there. ♪ (8-bit intro) ♪ – “Baldi’s Basics
in Education and Learning.” This looks like something
I did in elementary school. – I have a feeling it’s satire.
If it is real learning, I’m gonna be quite confused. – I know it’s a horror game.
This is very, very nice. (groans) – (FBE) The website for this game
describes it as a state of the art, fully 3D interactive fun time
educational game that teaches a slew of subjects, from math
to spelling. You’ll learn a lot.
– I don’t trust this. You can just see the graphics.
I don’t trust this. Also, I just started college.
Why are you doing this to me? – (FBE) So, we’re gonna give you
30 minutes. See if you can beat the game.
– The whole game? I have 30 minutes?
Okay. – If it’s actually based
off education and learning, I think I’ll do fine,
but if it’s something weird, I don’t know. – Okay, let’s do this. – “Oh noes.
School is out, but your best friend has a problem.” – “He left all his noteboos
in school.” Okay.
Nice education. – “To help him out,
you have to go back in school to find all
of his seven notebooks for him.” – “Each time you find
a notebook, you’ll have to answer some questions.
Answer all three correctly and you will earn a prize.”
Wait, this sounds like Slender. – “Find all seven notebooks
and then exit the school.” Something happens when
you try to exit the school. Something’s gonna happen. – This is creepy.
Hi, Baldi. It’s nice to meet you. – Oh God.
I should run, huh? – (Baldi) You need to collect
two notebooks before you can… – Oh. – I guess I’ll go through him.
Excuse me, Baldi. – Okay.
Is this a notebook? – Oh, this is one of them.
– (Baldi) Now it’s time for everybody’s favorite subject,
math. – Math. – (Baldi) Answer the three
questions. – This better be right.
– (Baldi) Good one. – Oh boy. – Eight minus six is two.
And seven minus five is also two.
Guys, I’m really bad at math, but this is elementary school,
so I think I’m succeeding. – Now, we go to the other door
and find the other one. – (exhales) See this,
I’m shaking right now, man. – Something’s gonna happen.
I don’t like this. – (Baldi) You’re doing fantastic.
Good one. – What? – I don’t–
– (buzzing) – Come on. – What is that?
– (buzzing) – Now I can’t answer that.
How am I supposed to– Two. – I’m gonna go with
lucky number seven. “I get angrier for every
problem you get wrong.” – The music stopped. – Oh, no, no, no, no, no. – (snapping)
– He’s– oh my God, oh my God.
– (buzzing) – I just died. – Oh no, no, no.
I’m good. No, no, no, no, no.
I’m good, I’m good, I’m good, I’m good.
I’ll get it right this time. – I’m gonna stay in here.
He’s gonna come out. There he is.
Bye, man. Ah, no, no, no.
– (buzzing) – (buzzing)
– My hands are shaking. They are clammy.
I kind of enjoyed it, though. – Oh yeah, this is how
I look behind me. – (snapping)
– No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no.
– (buzzing) – What does this do?
– (Voice) Gotta sweep, sweep, sweep.
– Okay. – (Voice) Gotta sweep,
sweep, sweep. – Go away.
Please go away. Can you not?
Can you leave me alone, please?
Please don’t hit me with your…
– (buzzing) – I knew that Baldi
could not be trusted. – Can I use my items
or what is this for? Okay, oh, I can select.
Oh, it shot something. – What is happening?
– (voice) I wanna play with someone.
– What is happening? I’m so concerned and confused. – Oh, frick.
No, no. Okay, brace for impact.
Ah! – (voice) Let’s play.
– Ah, mother. – (voice) Go.
– (buzzing) – Nope.
I took my headphones off. What was that?
What is this game? – Can I just leave?
I don’t really care about my friend’s notebooks
enough to risk my life being here. – There’s no reason to get
scared. There’s no reason to get scared.
– (Baldi) I can’t believe– – Another shiny quarter.
– (voice) No running in the halls.
– Oh, sorry. – (voice) Fifteen seconds.
– Oh no! – Is that a blue door?
Oh, hi. Yeah,
– (whistling) – (voice) No running
in the halls. – Okay, sorry.
Okay, okay. – (voice) Fifteen seconds.
– No, but I was totally– I was chilling.
I was totally just walking though. – Oh, keys.
Maybe I can get out of here. – (voice) No injuring
school faculty. – Oh, there we go.
Now I got… – (voice) 30 seconds.
– 30 seconds? Oh, I’m gonna get caught.
Oh wait, I forgot he teleports, so that’s
gonna be really hard to juke. – (buzzing)
– Ah, gah. Okay, I didn’t get–
I got two notebooks. – Oh my God.
He’s right there. I’m gonna literally pee myself.
Oh, why does it do this? Ah!
No, no! – (buzzing)
– No! – Where’s the door?
Where’s the door? – (Voice) I am coming.
Ready or not. – (Voice) No running
in the hall. – (whistling)
– (voice) 30 seconds. – Ah, I got detention again.
Oh, no, no, no, no. – (buzzing)
– He was right in the room. – Oh, God.
I really don’t have time for jump rope.
Okay. – (voice) That’s great.
– Thank you. – (voice) Let’s play again.
– No, let’s not play again. – I’m screwed.
Yeah, I ran in the halls. What, he didn’t check?
You know what? Can I do this one more time?
Mess up now and get– – (FBE) Sure.
– Hey, Baldi. – (buzzing)
– It’s good. What is that thing?
Oh, it’s a cassette tape. Looks like eyes for some–
– (loud distortion) – Did we just find something? – I probably shouldn’t even
go for this because he’s right behind me. He might be still moving
right now. – (buzzing)
– Oh, God. I should have seen
that coming. – So, the ruler slapping
gets louder. (gasps)
– (buzzing) – I don’t even know why
I’m getting scared. I don’t even know why
I’m getting scared. – Why don’t I hear anything
anymore? Is that a good thing?
(gasps) Guys, look what we did.
We found a third notebook. – One minus eight is
negative seven. And just (babbling).
I know you get angrier. I don’t care.
You’re already angry. I need that clock.
I think that clock helps. I’m gonna wait for him
to get in the room. No, it doesn’t work?
You’re kidding me. – (buzzing)
– Ah, got three. – I just need one more
classroom. – (voice) Let’s play
Ready, go. – Ugh.
– (voice) One, two, three, four.
– (buzzing) – Can he not go into
staff only, ’cause it’s against school rules?
I really hope that’s how it works, ’cause I don’t wanna die!
Ah! I’m not–
I’m clicking it. I’m really trying. – Okay.
Oh, no, no, no. – (buzzing)
– He got me again. That is so not okay. – Oh great.
Okay, well, what am I supposed to do
at that point? I don’t know.
I wanna cut you with scissors.
I’m gonna cut you. I’m gonna try.
It didn’t work. I got five notebooks.
A little bit better. – Five minus three.
Two. I thought I put two.
I got two wrong. That’s not good.
He’s gonna come after me faster.
Hey, Baldi. Oh, yeah, oh my God.
I actually might get it. I’m screwed.
– (voice) Let’s play. – (buzzing)
– See how much bull crap that is? – I’ve played horror games
in the past and those are fun ’cause they’re thrillers,
but this is just frustrating, ’cause I can’t make any
progress. – Whoever beats this game
is probably a champion at any video game,
but if you have the desire to beat this game,
you’re probably a weirdo. – Thank you guys for watching
another episode of gaming on the React Channel. – Subscribe for new
scary games. – Leave a comment of what
game you wanna see us play next. – Goodbye, guys.
I gotta sweep, sweep sweep. – Hey guys, Mark here,
producer at the React Channel. Thank you so much for
watching this episode. Now, head over to
Twitch.tv/FBELive because we’re gonna see
if the teens can beat Contra this week.
Yeah, it’s gonna be a good time.
See you there.