This is a little intimidating, I'm not gonna lie like I'm gonna get like the shit beat out of me like This is gonna be weird. This is gonna be weird. I've used a couple, everything from Tinder, Coffee Meets Bagel, Bumble. I don't think it's weird to meet someone online I think it's more you just you know, go into it open and with the possibility of meeting someone cool Jesus Fucking Christ This is a little intimidating, I'm not gonna lie. I feel like I'm gonna get the shit beat out of me like – Nice to meet you.
– Nice to meet you, I'm Emily.
– Anshul! – Jasmine.
– Anshul, nice to meet you.
– Anshul? – It's like enchilada. – Hello. Nice to meet you. Catherine
– Nice to meet you, What's your name? Catherine – I'm Gloria
– Gloria, Anshul, Nice to meet you – Jasmine
– Jasmine, Anshul, Nice to meet you.
– Anshul. – What's your name?
– Kathy, nice to meet you.
– Kathy. Anshul, nice to meet you.
– Nice to meet you, Anshul. Cool. So how's your weekend been? How have you been? So, I guess like first question: would you spend three hours on the moon or three months in Europe? – Three months in Europe. Three months in Europe, really? – I like, don't usually date so I'm like okay…
– Yeah – Yeah
– That's awesome. Are you from LA or Huntington Beach area originally? – Yeah, I live kind of in the USC, I'm a grad student there so…
– Ahhh… – What are you interested in or trying to go towards?
– Um, towards the Arts. – I actually haven't been with my family for a really long time?
-Oh, okay. Okay. – Yeah so this is like totally out of my comfort zone [Wow]. I don't-I don't do this. So I'm like…
– I feel very special, I thank you
– Yeah! – That's good. Do you play any sports?
– Ah, I used to be a swimmer. Yeah. – That's like when I was 12
– Hold up, you had a blog when you were 12? That's insane
– Yeah – I love Indian food, I'm just putting that out there.
– No, I do too. I love it – You never know what's gonna like – what's gonna happen, like, yeah – yeah, if they're gonna leave or if he's gonna stay or not. And it's like both are scary. Yeah. – Well, it was great meeting you.
– Nice meeting you too.
– Good seeing you. – Awesome. Cool. It was great meeting you.
– Thank you. Nice to meet you.
– Have a good one. – You too. – Have a good one. – Have a good time.
– You too. Stress of dates, you know. Oh boy Choose one person right now? That's hard I mean like I feel like this is the part where the dating life goes into the real world, right Like how do you make that kind of decision? Hello again, hello Nice to see you yet again. Yeah Cool, so I had a really great time talking to you. I'd love the chance if you'd like to see me again sometime I'd love to take you on a date maybe like next weekend? – I would love that… yes.
– Yeah, let's do it
– Yes, perfect. Okay, cool. I'll send you some times. Let me get your number real quick. Here you go. It's… … strange, strange. It's interesting that we do this all the time and like I've definitely done this multiple times on my phone but… … It's definitely weird when you're in person, you're like, oh I have to do this to you right now. Ah… definitely… I feel like it's so different from dating in real life or even dating generally. It's… generally takes a lot longer, a lot more… … talking, a lot more understanding but this was like Oh done in five seconds That's so straight so you can judge a whole person in five seconds